Hiring a Probate Real Estate Agent in Florida
This is in depth an detailed. Potential Court Procedure
process that involves the heirs or beneficiaries the personal representative(s) or The Attorney
and also possible CPA.
What we will provide as your probate real estate agent.
See the link Below From Florida Senate / Bar
- Communication between the Executor or Attorney also other Parties Privileged to the information provided with approval.
- Consult with the parties involved in the probate estate like the Executor regarding the status of the probate estate.
- See the necessary items are prepared in documentation and provided to the courts or related parties and executor to the sale of real property.
- Do a thorough recent comparative analysis or CMA of the local market to determine the value of the property and recommend a list price for competitive sale of all real property involved in state of Florida.
- What is My FL Home Value Click on the link to have a free CMA emailed to you! Click Here!
- Establish Agency Relationship
- Establish authority through the Court or POA or Executor to execute a probate listing agreement on behalf of the estate and prepare all supporting documents.
- Order a preliminary title report on behalf of the estate, This additional benefit is that multiple heirs will have an general assessment of what will be required to close a sale. Obtaining title by probate may be the first step in selling real property, also understanding all requirements at the onset can help speed the sale's process and avoid unnecessary delays and frustration.
- Review Preliminary Title Report and (1) establish who is on the title and (2) determine all liens and encumbrances on the property. From time to time we encounter tax liens, mechanics liens, and other judgments that need to be addressed and cleared prior to closing. Resolving these issues upfront will prevent unnecessary delays in the transaction and purchase and sale agreement. Title Agent
- Physically walk the property prepare and advise as best to market the property in the most favorable way and to the wishes of the estate.
- Probate sales are "as is" sales however "as-is" does not mean sellers [ Executors ] are exempt from all disclosure requirements and/or other state, local and tax withholding requirements.
- Schedule with the Buyer Agent or Listing Agent the property inspections upon acceptance of fully executed contract.
- All items inside or upgrades within the probate estate should remain in similar condition unless the estate feels it would beneficial to update or remove items such as old bad carpet, paint to improve highest potential offers. Also we recommend if the estate family members wish to remove items for the home to do so before agent starts to market the home. Also if it is being sold as is and with furnishing included be sure to remove items of sentimental value ahead of time also.
- We can recommend vendors and many times provide the removal of debris and cleaning prior to listing the probate estate.
- Many times Families are out of state we can oversee the repairs if any being made and provide follow up on completion of job prior to payment.
- Supervise ongoing maintenance of landscaping, pool cleaning and maintenance, etc, if necessary.
- Weekly check's on the property to insure its security.
- Implement the maximum marketing strategies and exposure to insure throughout MLS and listing syndication Realtor.com Zillow.com Trulia.com etc.
- Provide showing reports to share the feedback of the showing's Related to Price or other
- Continue to market the property until property receives acceptable offer for the estate.
- Host and Open house, if authorized.
- Timely respond to all inquiries about the property.
- Arrange Showing as necessary and according to the wishes of the estate.
- Complete the vetting process to insure all potential buyers are qualified to buy the property and have proof of funds or pre approval letter form lender and provide such documentation to the estate.
- Negotiate the highest and best offer for the executor's acceptance
- Notify the Probate Attorney of accepted offer.
- Notify the Buyer's agent of court date to confirm sale, if applicable.
- Continue to market the property for back up offers.
- Manage the entire transaction process which includes ensuring all contractual duties and obligations are completed in accordance with the contract timeline and court supervision and allowance. [ Many time Delay can come so Addendums or Extensions can be prepared to facilitate this demand ]
- Attend Court hearings, if required.
- Forward all required documentation to the Title Agent for closing and Title Agent will disburse funds to the Attorney or Trust Agent of the estate for final payment to beneficiaries and/or creditors at that time.
- Our mission is to manage the details of the probate sales process of the estate Real Property. This frees you to focus on other Executors Duties necessary in managing the estates assets. Our Commitment is to sell the property for the highest possible price, on the best possible terms, in the shortest period of time. Our role in the legal process is to facilitate the probate estate in the sale of real property and collaborate with the Executor and Probate Attorney throughout the entire process until successful closing of all of the estates real property.
Contact US for free Consultation. We can provide referrals for professionals you may be seeking related to your Probate Estate in Florida.
Kinsey Haddock Lic. Real Estate Broker
Mexico Beach Realty Group llc
Port St Joe, FL 32456
Located in the Kouskoutis Law Bldg. Website